jueves, 8 de septiembre de 2011

New idea

So right today I'll start a trial. Well not at all but it's just a new idea I've got.
It all started when I was thinking about all the stories that came to my mind when I'm walking all around the city. The idea is to share those stories with the world and to post a new one everyday. Maybe I'll find myself without new stories not so far from now, but although I'll do my best that will be probably the time I change it by a new one every week or so.

Every story will be written in spanish and in english, but don't judge me, I'm just not really good with english, hope you don't really mind. :)
They will also be accompanied with images, as much as I can I'll try to post my own, but whenever the time deserves it and I'm not using my images, I'll tell you where they come from.

Hope you find my stories interesting or at least enjoyable. ^^  X, Puchi.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario