sábado, 23 de julio de 2011

Who will care?


So this is my fist and new blog, well, actually not the first I've made, but yep the first one that I'll take seriously. :)
I trully don't know what it would be about, I think that it will just be a little bit of everything, things that I cannot share with anyone that I know right now, so maybe it'll be just a way to escape somehow.
Just to clarify, I'm not english, so maybe I'm not quite good with my writting, and what's more, sometimes I'll write in my native language, catalan, others in spanish, I'll choose depending on how I feel.
Well, anyway I'm just finishing this post now, got friends right here with who I'm talking at the moment and my attention is not 100% in what I'm doing.
Hope you enjoy this weekend.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario