domingo, 24 de julio de 2011

Awful party TT

So yep, yesterday I went to the most awful party I've ever been. Oh man, it was full of chlidren from 13 to 17 drinking a lot just at 24h!!! I felt old there, and I'm just 18! :(  At least I was with some friends and I met there some other friends with who I had a great time.

What else? the music was horrible. It was just like listening to the music they put in the discos,  but worse. There where a few songs that I recognize but they lasted less than 1 or 2 minutes. I waas just standing there and willing to go home and listen to my own music. I knew what kind of party it was, but I could have never imagine how awful it could be. Oh and it was freezing! in the middle of summer, oh man, it was just as if the world was telling you to go home, lol. But we had to wait till 4 to leave the party. But I've to say that I'm grateful that it was for free and that I had my friends there, they make everything seems more easy.

So, hope you all had a better night. Best wishes.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario