lunes, 25 de julio de 2011

FIREWORKS in Blanes

So yesterday I went with a few friends to Blanes, there I really enoyed myself. We arrived there at 6 pm. aprox, and we took a walk to the beach, there we took our site to get to see the fireworks pretty well, and we spend the afternoon on the beach. Altough it was not a really hot day, some friends took a bath, not me, jaja, But I loved staying there with the sun setting down, and people coming to enjoy the fireworks as well, wich started at 22:30.
I think that there's nothing to complain about, though I had to wait almost a 15' minutes to get to the toilet, I had pretty fun waiting in the queue. So I think that's all, I trully enjoyed the day!! :)
Oh, well I've got to say that this fireworks are hold in Blanes during a week, and everynight they're different, I think it is pretty well know 'cause people from all over europe comes to see them. So I recommend you come and see them too. :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario